Client: Nuclear Regulatory Commission
Provides comprehensive graphic design, production, and pre-flight services to support the requirements of the agency.
- Quick turnaround of design/production services in support of meetings and Commission hearings.
- Creation of complex technical materials in support of agency security objectives.
- Original design and illustration of scientific and technical concepts to improve the communication with our stakeholders, the general public and NRC employees.
- Preparation of complex charts and graphs to depict trends and other conclusions inherent in the data.
- Web support for both the internal and external sites.
- Production of posters which must be designed, printed, mounted on foam core board and trimmed.
- Design and production of congressionally mandated documents like the Semiannual Report to Congress, the Congressional Budget Justification and the Performance and Accountability Report.
Project 216 RGM (joint venture) has completed over 1,400 requests for graphic documents for NRC. Most of these requests have been NRC high profile publications and graphics, like the Information Digest, the OIG Semi-Annual Report to Congress, The NRC Budget Report, Congressional Budget Justification and the Annual Regulation Information Conference. Along with the above mentioned publications, Project 216 RGM has designed and produced all informational graphics for the NRC which explain to our stakeholders what happened at the Fukushima Dai-ichi Nuclear Power Plant and how the agency is addressing those potential problems here in the United States to make our power plants safer.